Tuesday, August 21, 2012

'The Office' closes after this season

One of my favorite shows is going off the air and I have mixed feelings about it.  While I hate to see The Office end its 9 year run, I like seeing shows do it on their terms.  LOST got to go out with a bang and so did House.  I'd rather see The Office end naturally than see a whole new cast or have it end abruptly due to a ratings cancelation.
Though the show's ratings are healthy -- it is NBC's highest-rated scripted series -- contracts are expiring for most of the original cast, making it "the last chance for us to go out together and to make an artistic ending," Daniels said.
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/21/showbiz/office-ends/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

These are photos that Brendan Spaar took.

No comments:

Post a Comment